EMDRIA created this blog to serve the EMDR community with up-to-date, relevant and timely information and to increase the interaction amongst members of the community. We encourage EMDRIA members to submit postings for consideration because we want our members to steer the direction of the blog. Anyone is welcome to comment on the blog, but in order to submit a posting, you must Join EMDRIA.
- Author must be an EMDRIA member
- Post must be less than 400 words
- Post must include author opinion, request, point of view, suggestion or input — no purely factual articles (A blog is a place to discuss facts, so if you would like to start a factual discussion, present the facts followed by your opinions or concerns)
- Any quotations or references must be properly cited – plagiarism or copyright violations are unacceptable
- Must not contain profanity or offensive material
- Must be relevant to EMDR or EMDRIA
A word about writing style: Blogs are meant to have a conversational style, more like an email than a research article. Readers of this blog include practitioners, patients, potential patients, students, and patient families. Please keep this in mind when you write your posts.
To submit a post, please fill out the Blog Submission Form online and submit. If you have problems submitting the form, please contact Nicole Evans at email@example.com or 512.451.5200.
Please note that EMDRIA reserves the right to refuse any submission and that by submitting your post you are giving EMDRIA staff the right to edit the post for grammatical and spelling errors.