Are you an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Counseling or Behavioral Science? Are you interested in earning money while learning more about your chosen field? Will you be in Atlanta this August? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
As part of its student outreach program, EMDR International Association is hiring students to work as conference monitors during our three-day Conference in Atlanta from August 28th-30th.
- Scanning participants’ badges as they come in and out of Conference sessions
- Collecting Conference session evaluations left in room at end of session
- Passing out presentation handouts to participants as they enter the session
- Assisting Conference staff with other duties as necessary
Dates and Hours:
- Friday, August 28th – 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday, August 29th – 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Sunday, August 30th – 9:30am – 3:30pm
Preference will be given to those who are able to work ALL three days. However, we also give consideration to those who are only able to work two days.
- $8.00 per hourPlease submit your resume and availability to Laura Hoye, MPH, by Friday, June 26, 2009.
For more information or questions, please call Toll Free (866) 451-5200. Go to EMDR International Association’s Homepage for more information about our organization, about EMDR and/or the 2009 EMDRIA Conference.